This privacy notice provides an overview of how we manage and protect the personal data we receive or obtain about you.
The data we collect about you and how we use it will depend on your relationship with us.
MAPP (Property Management) Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number Z2215738 and processes data on behalf of their clients.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please email [email protected].
If you wish to take photographs or film within the centre you will need prior permission from the management team.
Clients and related parties
If you are an existing client of MAPP Ltd or MAPP Retail LLP, are an officer or employee of one of our clients or are a third party related to a client (for example an occupier, a service provider or supplier) then please email us at [email protected] to find out more information about how we use your data.
If you do not fall into any of the above two categories the information set out below tells you who we are, what data we may collect, and what we may do with that data. This notice applies if you are a visitor to our website, a contact of ours or are involved in providing services to us.
MAPP is a specialist manager of mixed commercial real estate portfolios, large office buildings, and mixed use and retail schemes operating solely in the UK.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
You may withdraw your consent for a particular activity at any time providing it does not impact on any other lawful basis for processing your data such as contract or vital interest. This can be done by contacting [email protected].
Collection and use of your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by MAPP through our website, or meetings with and emails and telephone calls to us.
Your personal data may be processed by (or on behalf of) MAPP for any of the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, such as in the course of developing a commercial relationship between us and your employer.
- To send you marketing communications via email or post.
- To create and manage records of your involvement with us.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- For the Security and wellbeing of our staff and visitors and for the purposes of managing our properties.
The legal basis for our use of data about you is one of the following:
- The performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- A legitimate business interest that is not overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms which require protection.
- Where processing is required to protect the vital interests of an individual/s.
Where none of the above conditions apply, we will ask for your consent to process the data.
For a list of the type of personal data that we may collect please click HERE.
Who do we share your data with, and for what purposes?
We will only share your data with anyone outside of MAPP where it is justifiable (under the GDPR) to do so.
Changing your preferences
We want to make sure that you are happy with the ways in which we hold and use your personal data. If at any time you wish to check, update or amend your personal data or preferences, please email us at [email protected]
The use of ‘Cookies’
Security measures and possibility of international transfer
We are professional about security and we follow appropriate technical and organisational measures in the storage and disclosure of personal data so as to prevent unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. We will only share your data with anyone outside of MAPP where it is justifiable (under the GDPR) to do so.
How long will data about you be kept?
We store data in accordance with legal, regulatory, financial and best-practice business requirements. Once our relationship with you ends, we will securely delete/destroy your data in line with our data retention policies.
What rights and options do you have?
You may have the following rights in respect of data about you that we hold:
- Request us to give you access to it;
- Request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
- Request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances;
- Object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
- Withdraw your consent to our using it;
- Data portability, in certain circumstances;
- Opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country (if there is one).
You are able to exercise these rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
Time limit to respond
We will aim to all respond to all legitimate requests within one month. If your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests it is likely to take us longer than a month to respond, we will notify you of that and keep you updated as to progress.
Your right to make a complaint
In addition to your legal rights set out above, you also have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local data protection authority. Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We are committed to protecting your personal data and would appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns or complaints you may have before you approach the ICO so that we can remedy them. Any concerns or complaints should be raised with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance.
Links and Third Party Advertising