Expired: Paradise Island Adventure Golf Manager
Number of vacancies:
Paradise Island Adventure Golf
31 March 2022
Reports to: Directors, Marketing Manager, HR Manager, Area Manager
- responsible for the daily running of the site including: managing the golf staff and making sure they deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- organise staff rotas, logging staff hours and processing holiday requests for payroll.
- enter sales accurately to produce a weekly sales report to be sent to directors and marketing manager
- responsible for cash handling, banking, safe totals, till reports, refunds and change replenishment
- ensure that a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are maintained on site
- ensure company policy and government legislation is adhered to
- dealing with website inquiries quickly and appropriately
- deal with customer complaints and ensure incidents requiring first aid are properly recorded and dealt with
- monitor stock and replenish where appropriate.
- ensure that customers have the best experience possible when visiting Paradise Island.
- ensuring that all marketing activities are monitored, recorded and adhered to by all staff.
The Ideal candidate will have at least 1 years previous experience of managing a team of staff in a leisure, retail or hospitality environment and should have excellent customer service skills, leadership skills and good communication skills, both with staff and customers.
Flexibility with working hours is essential as it will involve weekend & evening work.
A knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel would also be beneficial.
Salary starts at £21000 + per year depending on experience and discretionary company bonus scheme
Please send a C.V and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that all information gathered during the selection process will be added to your application file. We are often inundated with applicants and so if you are not ultimately successful in your application and not contacted all details you have provided will be stored on site on encrypted computer for a period of three weeks and then destroyed. At no point in the application and interview process will your information be shared with any third parties and you have the right to withdraw your application at any point by emailing us. In which case your details will be deleted from our records. We will only keep a record of your request and the date the information was deleted for three months after the request.